Important* Effective date August 22, 2020.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only for the purpose of achieving those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the data subject or as required by law.
- We only keep personal information for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the data subject.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for these purposes, it should be accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will protect personal information through reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
1. What types of data do we collect?
The information you provide by filling out forms on our site naijads.com (our site), including, the information you provided when registering on our site, subscribing to our services, posting your ads; when you report a problem with our site; If you contact us, we may keep a record of this correspondence.
When you create or connect to your Account, you must provide us with the following personal data:
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
When you create a page for your store, you must provide us with the following data from your Company / Store:
- Address / Location
- Phone number
We collect the following information about the services you use and how you use it:
- IP adress
2. How do we use the data collected?
Ensure access to and use of our services:
- Ensure the publication of your ad
- Manage your account
- Answer your questions
- Ensure that Internet users can contact you regarding your ad; this may include displaying your phone number in your ad / store or sending an email.
3. How can I manage or delete the personal data collected about me?
You can, at any time, modify the personal data of your Account, except your username. Just go to your Account and click on your email address, then on the “Account Details” tab.
We save the data within the limits allowed by the regulations in force and delete them when they are no longer useful or you send us your request by email at email@example.com.
4. Protection and backup your data
Cookies are files sent to the browser and saved on the computer’s hard drive. They do not directly identify Internet users visiting the Site. Nevertheless, they record information relating to the navigation of the computer on the Site (pages viewed, date and time of the consultation, etc.), which the Site can read on the occasion of subsequent visits.
naijads.com uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of our site and to compile reports on the use of the site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.